How This Site Works
To help you get the most out of this site, please take a moment to look through our Frequently Asked Questions, (FAQ's). This page should answer your general questions on topics such as: "How to get started" and "Where do your Auto Insurance Leads come from." Please take a moment to see if your question is answered here first
Why LeadsDirect? Features of this site that you should know about
- Discount Leads: The LeadsDirect network is a "self-serve" (think Costco) discount lead site. We've been in business since 2003.
- Free sign up*! You only pay for the Auto Insurance Leads that you receive.
- No minimums! You may purchase as few or as many online Auto Insurance Leads as you choose with our sites.
- Pick only the online Auto Insurance Leads that you like! Our database lets you browse and download leads in real time!
- NEW! Automatic Online Auto Insurance Leads Delivery! Set a daily lead budget, and our system will deliver to that budget for you automatically.
- teleVERIFY! Using the latest lead verification technology, we use a database to verify every lead in your cart BEFORE you checkout.
- Got a "bad" lead? No problem. We offer a generous replacement policy for any "bad" lead that you purchase.
- Lost a lead? No problem, your lead purchases are available for download at any time!
- Need to import the online Auto Insurance Leads into your contact manager? No problem, our leads are available in CSV, Excel (SYLK), or e-mail
* Minimum deposit applies.
How does our pricing system work?
We let the market drive our pricing by a proprietary pricing algorithm. We adjust the price of any given lead based on a combination of factors.Â Some of these factors are:
- We consider the age of the lead
- The location of the lead
- How popular the area is
The base lead price is currently $11.00. The prices of our Auto Insurance Leads are discounted from there and the current lowest priced exclusive lead in our system is $3.50.
We update pricing on the entire inventory on this site approximately every four hours.
Some additional comments on our lead pricing system:
- Lead Age - The general rule of thumb is the fresher the lead, the better the chance of a sale! That being said, some folks want to buy more leads at a discount even if they are a couple of days old. With Auto Insurance Leads Direct, we can accommodate both styles of client. The fresher the lead, the more the lead will cost. Bargain hunters can buy older leads at a discount. With intelligent pricing, you decide what you pay.
Please note: No lead in our system is more than three days old.
- Lead Location: We let the market drive our pricing. Let's face it - some geographic areas command a premium - others don't. We discount our leads based on geographical demand. Areas in low demand are immediately discounted using our pricing management service. For example, a brand new lead in Fairbanks Alaska will be priced lower than a lead in Beverly Hills California - all other things being equal.
- Exclusive vs. Shared Online Auto Insurance Leads: Some of our leads are available on a shared basis. When there is enough demand in a particular geographical area our system makes leads available on a shared basis.
- Shared leads are sold a maximum of 4 times, but most often are sold twice or less: What this means is that a lead will be available for sale to up to four different agents. This is strictly a first-come first served situation. The first individual that buys the lead gets the first chance to contact the potential client. It pays to watch for shared leads as they become available. Whichever way you purchase online Auto Insurance Leads (exclusive or shared), with Auto Insurance Leads Direct, the choice is yours!
All major credit cards accepted online
Our pricing model allows you to purchase Auto Insurance Leads that you believe make the most sense to you, and simply pass by those that don't.
Our Replacement Policy
Every so often a consumer will submit a false online Auto Insurance Leads. To rectify the situation, we've made replacing a lead on Auto Insurance Leads Direct easy. If you have a lead that fits the following criteria you may submit the lead for replacement:
Simply put, we'll replace a lead if:
- The consumer has given us bad contact information (i.e. phone number not in service)
- The lead is a fictitious person or a person "in the business"
- The lead is a duplicate for one that you have already purchased on this web site
In addition we will at our discretion offer a courtesy credit for:
- The consumer has already completed the transaction
- The consumer claims that they, (or any member of their family) did not make the inquiry.
To submit for lead replacement, simply go to the replace a lead page and follow the instructions. Please allow up to two business days for lead replacements to be approved.